The Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) ELISA kit is an assay intended for the quantitative determination of Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) in serum, plasma and cell culture samples. CE IVD marking.
- uses highly specific monoclonal anti-idiotypic antibodies
- The calibrators used are commercially available. The daratumumab injection itself.
- Recovery: 80-120%
- Accuracy CV <15%
This ELISA for atezolizumab is for the determination of atezolizumab in human serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatant.
Trial Background: Atezolizumab is a fully humanized and modified PD-L1 isotype IgG1 monoclonal antibody. It is sold under the trade name Tecentriq. Atezolizumab inhibits the interaction of PD-L1 with PD-1 and CD80 receptors. Atezolizumab, an immune checkpoint inhibition, triggers an antitumor response by preventing the reduced activation of immune cells.
Assay principle: The method employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. Antibodies against atezolizumab are pre-coated in microwells. Samples and standards are pipetted into microwells and the human atezolizumab present in the sample is bound to the capture antibody. An anti-Atezolizumab antibody conjugated with HRP (horseradish peroxidase) is then pipetted and incubated. After washing the microwells to remove any non-specific binding, ready-to-use (TMB) Substrate Solution is added to the microwells and colour develops proportionally to the amount of atezolizumab in the sample. Colour development is then stopped by adding a stop solution. The absorbance is measured at 450 nm.
- Mark: KRIBIOLISA
- Calibrator range: 0ng/ml – 640ng/m
- Sensitivity: 15ng/ml
- Example type: serum, plasma and other biological samples
- Shipping condition: 2 – 8 degrees C
- Detection method: colourimetric
- Use: For in vitro diagnostic use (CE IVD); UK available on request
- Immune checkpoints
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring